Terms and Conditions for Enrollment
1. The participant of the class must provide complete and accurate information (name, email contact number) for enrollment. The “Receipt of Reservation Fee” and “Terms and Conditions for Enrollment” will be sent to the participant of the class according to the information provided.
2. The balance of the tuition fee must be paid one week prior to the start of the course.
3. The participant of the class cannot change to another class or request class cancellation after successful enrollment. Paid class fee is not refundable or transferable.
4. If participant of the class is absented from the class, no refund or class transfer will be allowed.
5. Class registration is made on a first come, first served basis.
6. Class will be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. AAMA Academy will notify participant of the class by email or phone not less than 2 calendar days in advance if there is cancellation due to insufficient enrollment. If there is cancellation due to other circumstances, AAMA Academy will notify the participant of the class as soon as possible. The participant of the class can then either enroll in another class with the same class fee or obtain a refund on the class fee paid. Refund has to be arranged and completed within 2 months from the date of the cancelled class, otherwise paid class fee will be forfeited by AAMA Academy. For payment by credit card, refund will be deposited into the credit card account from which payment was made.
7. The AAMA Academy reserves all rights to make alteration regarding the class schedule, class content, class tutor or guest speaker if necessary.
8. The participant of the class should arrive the AAMA Academy 10 minutes before the class commences. The participant of the class has to provide class receipt (for class enrollment in person) or confirmation e-mail (for class enrollment online) for verification. Only verified the participant of the class is allowed to attend the class.
9. Class will be cancelled if Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued. Wherever feasible, class will resume as normal 4 hours after Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) has been lowered or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal has been cancelled, depending on time of announcements.
10. If Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted during the class, the class will be cancelled.
11. If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during class, the class will be continued until the end of the class.
12. The participant of the class should take care of his/her personal belongings during class. The AAMA Academy is not responsible for any personal loss.
13. The participant of the class should note that photography or video shooting may be arranged by the AAMA Academy staff during class for AAMA Academy promotion usage.